Meybo HSX Carbon 2024 Bmx Race Frame Black/Grey/Silver/Grey
The revolutionary Meybo HSX frame is the fastest frame in the Meybo range. The Worldcup winning HSX geometry is now available with all new factory features in a Carbon version! It boasts optimal power transmission and the ideal combination of stiffness and handling. The ultimate tool to get the best out of every race.
LIGHTER, STRONGER AND STIFFER…
Meybo HSX Carbon frame features include:
• UD Carbon Formed Tubes;
• 30% more stiffness, instant faster;
• 1.5 tapered headtube;
• Wide BB86 (Exp, Exp XL, Pro 21) and BB386 EVO bracket (Pro 21.5 and up) for optimal stiffness;
• For Flat mount disc brake system;
• Meybo solid chainstay with fixed 15mm rear drop outs;
- Ensure you always the same Chainstay length whatever gear you run!
- Easy, fast and straight mounting of your rear wheel!
• Brake line through the frame;
• Meybo chain tensioner system;
• Meybo integrated seatclamp system;
• 7005 CNC 15mm rear axle;
• Frame derailleur ready;
• Can be run with OS wheels;
Approved by Olympic Champion Niek Kimmann!
* The mounting of the chain tensioner should be as short as possible. If it is not convenient, use a half link in the chain.
Meybo HSX Carbon Fiber Frames should ONLY be installed by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to follow instructions may damage the frame and will void the warranty. NEVER ride a cracked or broken frame. It could cause loss of control resulting in a crash, personal injury or even death.
Carbon Fiber can conceal damage from impacts or a crash. In case of a crash or some sort of impact, stop riding immediately and have a professional bicycle mechanic inspect the frame for possible damage.
The Meybo HSX frames are made for standard seatposts with a maximum length of 150mm. Using a longer seatpost may damage the frame and will void the warranty!
Meybo HSX Carbon Fiber Frames are intended for BMX racing only. The frames meet AND exceeds all CPSC and EN Testing standards, including EN 14781.